Monday, December 14, 2009

WOOT WOOT

So sorry for the slacky birthday post I had just now. Was rushing to post it by 12AM la.
Anyway, should I elaborate more? yesh, I think I must.

`eu kyang kyang kyang`. Boy I will never get over this boy's laughter man.
This would be the second birthday post for you, am I right?
Kim Junsu, I was never a huge fan of him. Never really notice him you know.
Until I watched Dangerous Love & BAMMM! He was so cute that I had to make him second in my list.
Yoochun would have been my second but I just can't put him above this stupid boy.
Funny how it still works like this ;D



This image is always in my head thanks to Lim Jia Yee -_-



ROFL. His epic expression in Anycall Haptic CF.



Awww, good boy ;D

Happy Birthday Kim Junsu <3

Owh wait, JAESU!



8DDD



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM BROTHERS.

p/s : save earth ;D