Thursday, March 25, 2010

All I can do is hope.

Hope hope hope hope.
I'm sick of hoping you know.
Seriously, something needs to be done already.
How much longer do you expect me to hope?


iamscared.i'mscaredthatthehopeinmewilljustdieonedayshouldthiscontinuedraggingon.


Things are kinda screwed up isn't it? Once again, the hypocrite side of me is out. Let me ask you, what will you do when the hope dies out? You fucking move on and get over with it.


& that's exactly what I am planning to do. I will continue hoping but I am moving on as well. You can curse me all you want, but you don't fucking know what I've been through. So don't try telling me to stay on when I am sick of it already.


I am never one who likes changes around me. When things change, I get uneasy and vulnerable.
And right now, that is happening. Do you expect me to let myself be vulnerable? NO. I dislike being weak in front of people. I don't like it when I am weak in front of people's eyes.


So, I am gonna move on. That's it. You can hate me all you want, but that's what I am gonna do. FOR MY OWN SAKE AS WELL AS OTHERS.

BTW, SATURDAY IS EARTH HOUR! KEKEKE DON'T FORGET TO SWITCH OFF YOUR LIGHTS PEOPLE ;D

p/s : save earth!