Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bummer.

I'm still suffering from Super Show Aftermath Disorder ;D

I still remember the moment the whole stadium turned from blue to white during Shining Star was on.
I still remember the whole stadium turned pink when Beautiful was on.
I still remember the heat from screaming and jumping during A Man In Love, Don't Don, Twins, U, It's You, Sorry Sorry and Super Girl.
I still remember the touching moment when it was Kyuhyun's moment because Sam cried ;D
I still remember the relaxing and charming moment during Puff The Magic Dragon.
I still remember the death glares being sent to the poor dancer during Insomnia.

I can replay the whole concert in my mind. The 3 hours of happiness in my life on the 20th March 2010 ;D
It's funny because last year, I predicted that they'll come on this date, and they really did!
I know there was a commotion last year when they said their last concert will be the Shanghai tour.
Boy was I devastated and cursed my life all the way. Not only I have to suffer two months in NS but no more concert? Seriously, I was practically hopeless already and was sulking over that matter in NS as well.

But then, the second week of NS, when I got my phone back and texted Jia Yee about my suffocation in camp, she replied me in a really weird message saying `DID YOU RECEIVE MY MESSAGE?!` and I was like, no I haven gotten any message. So, she called me and then she told me the big news. Super Junior is coming on the 20th March but of course I denied the fact. I even said it's impossible so stop lying to me to get over my depression but then she explained and told me all the details. I go on with the flow and then contacted Ying and Enne. Hahaha, the next thing I knew was that Enne called me saying she and yee was planning to get the 200+ ticket and I told her I'm going for rock pitt. Seriously, for Super Junior, I would spend any amount on them ;D

And when I came back from camp, how I wish for 20th March to come faster! and when it did, I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END AT ALL.

One week had past, I'm still replaying the concert in my head. KEKE.
IMISSTHEMSOBADLYTHATIJUSTWANTTOFLYTOMANILATOWATCHTHEM!

Earth hour was okay? IDK if this year was a success or not but I did play a part and I'm proud of it. Though it makes no difference to many of you, I feel that even a bit of effort is enough to start showing people and to encourage people to start caring xD

p/s : i changed my blog song to puff the magic dragon because i find the song so cute! i think i'll change it to shining star or beautiful within next week? xD