Beautiful boys, all over the world. I could be waiting but my time would be wasted cause they got nothin' on you baby, nothin' on you baby.
This is Jay's version. I like :)
JAY PARK IS BACK.
I now have very different view upon life. Time for me to start behaving like how a human should be. It's time for me to grow up & start taking responsibility for my actions & words. It's time for me to be who I wanna be without harming another. It's time for a change.
Finally, I revealed my private and personal livejournal :D it's still private if you are not my friend on live journal because I lock certain post that aren't meant to be read by any of you humans out there because I know if anyone read those post, only shisus knows what will happen.
Anyway, I decided that I have so many accounts that I need to keep them alive before I head on to college soon. I really don't want my blog, live journal, plurk & twitter to die. These accounts are the ones where I met awesome peoples. Oh btw, I have a tumblr too but that you don't have to know about it because I don't want you humans to be spreading whatever I post there to humans that aren't meant to read them. Okay what am I crapping I have no idea because my mind is blank now while I am typing this and I seriously don't even know what is this post about -__-
Well, the need to keep my blog alive. Hahas. Oh yeah, I heard BN won for the Selangor votes -_- Say hello to more RACISM and bye bye to PEACE OR UNITY. SO much for 1MALAYSIA. Bullshit /spits. I should just migrate to Korea or Singapore now. Pfft.
Oh yeah, be smart to actually find out where I post up all my links to my websites. That is for me to know, for you to find out.
And by the way, when you mess with my family, you die. And when I meant family, it means FAMILY & THE ONES I TREAT AS FAMILY. Hurt them & you'll suffer my wrath. Allabyu and you know it! ♥
And by the way, when you mess with my family, you die. And when I meant family, it means FAMILY & THE ONES I TREAT AS FAMILY. Hurt them & you'll suffer my wrath. Allabyu and you know it! ♥
My superman is you know who la. KEKEKE.
4jibdaebak. 4jibcomeback. #support4jib.
4jibdaebak. 4jibcomeback. #support4jib.
Sorry sorry, but it's our time again.
p/s : SUCHING, STARBUCKS 8DD
pp/s : WILLIS, KOREAN FOOD 8DDD
ppp/s : save earth. Kind to think of it, it has been a year since I started the `p/s:save earth` thing. I remember because save energy song came out during april last year!