Thursday, April 22, 2010

voila.

YOYOYOYOYO~

It's about time Denise post up this layout. I've been waiting for quite a while. It's simple & nice right?
PLUS, I GET TO PUT THAT UBER UBER UBER CUTE PICTURE OF HYUK! BONUS FOR HYUK LOVERS LIKE DOMINIQUE, LISA AND ME *evilgrin*

Finally, after 3 months of the same layout right? was it 3 months? Because I used the headlock layout before I went for NS. roughly there la. It's april di leh -_-

Anyway, I am very satisfied with the current layout because it's so adorkable that I will visit it everyday just to see my darling's face ;)

Heechul, WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR TWITTER WITHIN LESS THAN 24 HOURS?!
He really is epic you know? He made us all happy &; then /smacks! HE MADE US ALL SAD. But that's Kim Heechul for us, so it's alright. And from what I read, it seems that he got too many pm's that he was annoyed and deleted it. Hahaha, WHY SO CUTE LA THIS BOY?! It's okay Heenim, we understand :)

MILKY SKIN KIM HEECHUL, WE LOVE YOU KIM HEECHUL ♥

Btw, his epic emotion (-┏) 

p/s : save earth yo.