Monday, May 24, 2010
douchebags, DIMWITS.
Oh for fuck sakes, when you SEE a space in the bloody train, MOVE YOUR BLOODY ARSE. I don’t get it seriously. Stupid humans are bloody dump. The train could have fitted at least another 10 humans in it. I was already pissed enough about the fact that I’ve had been standing for 30 fucking minutes waiting for the train, and IT WAS DELAYED. Then some ungrateful bitches decided to push me away (just because they are small sized. oh did I mention that they do not eat pigs as well? OHHH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HATE SMALL HUMANS DON’T YOU?!) & they entered the FUCKED UP PACKED TRAIN. I had to step out and wait for the next train. SHISUS YOU TELL ME IF I SHOULDN’T BE PISSED, AT ALL.
Seriously man, someone just kill the stupid fatso already DD<
& for satan’s sake, why can’t you stupid humans just die or go flush yourself down the toilet bowl and live in LALA-LAND FOR ALL I CARE. UGHH, yeah I haven been cursing that much for the past two weeks but congratulations! the all-time-famous-ANNOYING-non-pig-eaters in my country did it again, making me loose my temper. PFFFT.
P/S : For those who get offended reading this post, I apologise. But please take note that I am insulting the non-pig-eaters-in-MY-COUNTRY-MALAYSIA and not other ppl. If you would like to know, I happen to have some awesome malay friends as well but they don’t seem to be THAT BITCHY.
PPPPPP/S : DID I ALSO MENTION I AM A RACIST BITCH? WELL, NOW YOU KNOW :)
ppppppppppp/s : I had to edit the post. sorry again. dun read if you are religious cause seriously this post is filled with ALOT of rage within me. Raging!tiff = scary!tiff.