yeah, orientation was.......LONG and.....okay la. Not that boring actually except the part where they were talking about the ptptn loan and I was yawning & almost dying already. Yes, 1 & a half hour of `ceramah` like back in the school days. And I thought college was different. PFFT. One week of college is amusing seriously.
The great things you'll enjoy in college :
#1. You get to meet super hot guys (depending on which college though) walking around everywhere!
#2. You get to see alot of look-alike. I saw a Lee Minho look-alike and a mini yunho-look-alike. Yes, envy me!
#3. You don't sweat in class but you freeze inside there.
#4. You don't have short breaks like back in the school days.
#5. You have lesser subjects (but longer class hour)
#6. You eat nice foods.
#7. You don't see humans wearing uniforms but you see ALL kinds of fashion going around.
Yeap, that's basically all the `good things` that I can list down so far. As a girl, of course! As for the bad part, you so do not want to know because I'll be cursing half a day just because of my travelling to college.
I know I haven been talking about their 4th album. Well, I have my reasons. BUT, this is the time for you people to realize what I've been realizing for the past 1 year & 9 months but SM Entertainment had just realized. FAIL MUCH. Introducing, my awesome 5 :)

MAJOR UNNNNFFFFFF.

DOUBLE UNNNFFFF.

TRIPLE UNNNNNNNNNFFFFFF.

DEAD DUE TO OVERDOSAGE OF UNNNNNFFFF-NESS.
4JIB IS PORN. FULL STOP.


VICTORY KOREA. HELL YEAH.
BUT, I MISS MY DORKS. I MISS GUMMY SMILE. I MISS DORKY YEH. I MISS DIMPLE TEUK. I MISS AEGYO MING. ADORKABLE CUTIE PIE DONG. But this all replaced with BARISTA HYUK, GUYLINER YEH, MUSCLE AHJUSSHI & BEAUTIFUL HAIR MING. MOHAWK DONG. WHAT IS THIS D< (but I am not complaining given by the fact of the UNFFFF-ness I am getting!)
AND I MISSS KOREA NUMBER ONE MOST HANDSOME RACCOON. I MISS ABUSIVE YOUNGWOON. I MISS KANGTEUK. I MISS KANGHYUK. I MISS KANGMIN.
NOT FORGETTING ALL TIME FAMOUS CHINESE GUY MR.HANKYUNG. MY GENG GENG OPPA T_T
Okay I am done ranting. Bai world.