Give it to my why.
So, my blog is so dead -_- don't have to remind me. But what can I do? I lost the mood to blog. Heck it, I even abandoned my tumblr for two weeks. Tsktsktsk, all my accounts are gonna die on me because I am not feeding them well these days. But hey, blame the mood swing, not your mother. She tries so hard to feed you guys but her mood is always like wind. It comes and go. BUT, most of the time, tumblr fails on me whenever I try to post something so, it's no wonder that I abandon it.
Anyway, I am bored. BORED TO THE LEVEL WHERE I CAN PRACTICALLY SCREAM.
Why is it so boring these days? I mean, seriously. Since I don't have any assignments, YET so I am practically lazing around, killing bugs, glaring at kids & cursing all day long. Pfft, so unhealthy for the aging me.
Baby you are kidding me, huh huh huh huh huh huh huh.
kbai. so boring. i think imma put my blog on hiatus. kk.