Hello cherry! Yes, I am sorry I abandoned you. You should be happy that I did so. You'll probably be facing my wrath if you were to hear my rants two weeks ago. Goodness my emo-side is so scary! D< I don't like being emo. It's affecting my brain & moods -__- and then period was definitely the last thing I wanted to have during my emo moments. It's double the mood swing man.
BUT THAT IS ALL OVER NOW ;) I finally revived my blog & yes I am no longer using the older template style. I got annoyed trying to find just a simple layout & nothing was really up to my criteria. So, I decided to use the advance template and goodness it's saving me so much trouble from the editing but fuck I had trouble trying to put my add -_- the add better work man. seriously.
so a month in college already~ wheee! I can be considered senior already lo if there is another intake coming in. And no, my groupmates, or shall I say my course mates are not very nice T-TTTT they (ALL BOYS IN THE CLASS TO BE EXACT) tend to bully the girl who is supposedly the `different` type of girl -___- JUST BECAUSE I SAID I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR, and the next thing you know, they start going around dancing sorry sorry to me D< Is that all you humans know about Super Junior? SERIOUSLY. I can tell you if I met 100 people, 96 out of them will dance Sorry Sorry to me instead of It's You or Don't Don. Pathetic humans I tell you. Ughhh.
Well, life's been good. In the sense where I enjoy my studies and the time I spend online talking to awesome peoples :) The not so good part is, unfortunately I was not careful enough you see. I let others found out about my super power (yes I haz super power! believe or not, up to you. pfft) and now everyone can see it already T-TTTT okay if you don't know what is my powers, I'll tell you. I have invisibility abilities. No seriously, people can't see me when I use my power. How awesome right? And you wonder how I always find out everything about everyone. There, my secret has been revealed. I have invisibility & that is why people cannot see me when I am just there, right in front of them. How do you think they would express everything out if they could actually see me huh? Yes, so be careful with me & that's a warning.
It is now 2.29am and I am half dying while typing this. I haven even go to sj-world yet D< Haven even explore my nolimit & onelove. And fuck, my ec. Okay, time for me to go to tumblr for now. AND CRAP MY FANFICS T-TTT kbai.
p/s : yeah, don't think that I've been on hiatus I'll forget to bug you on this. NO. SAVE EARTH! <3