Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby you are kidding me.

This is why it's a big time fail. 


WHAT.THE.COW.

This must be the effect of MTV World Stage Live last night. Yes, sadly I couldn't go because I couldn't get ticket and even though I know the way to sneak in, I rather not be cramping myself with erm, I heard the approximately total number of people going would be 15000 humans. /dead.
I was dying when it was Beast's showcase and that was only 3000 or more people but 15000?! Can lagoon even fit so many humans?! Or maybe it's 1500 humans. . . either way, I would not like to get squished so yeah. Hahah, I knew it. Everybody is going "OMG WONDER GIRLS IS FUCKING HOT! AND I LOVE KATY PERRY!" and so on. How come no one enjoys Tokio Hotel? ㅠㅠ I'm desperate to meet them! It's already TWICE the chance failing to meet them. Will I ever get to see them? Sighs.

Okay now connection please be kind to me. I don't want to be ranting all over everywhere~