Oh blogger pls don't distort my picture quality ;__; Hahaha, click on the picture if for larger view~ It's just a random moment where me and ying going crazy because we are desperate POOR-fangirls with many many many desires in need of A LOT OF MONEY ;A; p/s : omgahh ying's scene! LJOEEEEEEE
And just a short remark, I personally am very proud of Han Geng. He's such a precious member! ♥ Whoever that changed her/his bias from Han Geng just because he left, I feel sorry for you because you didn't have any faith in your bias, what more making someone else your bias now? And for those who doubted his capability of going solo, I am just asking you to please re-evaluate your doubts upon him because for me, he did it perfectly ;A; He deserves so much more than your bashing towards him because he left. Yes, his leave left a big impact upon all ELF because they will no longer be a 13-member boyband but as long as we appreciate them for what they do, they will always remain 13. Even if Han Geng go on solo, he's still a part of Super Junior and that, even the Super Junior members themselves acknowledged it. So why can't you do the same and have some faith in your idols? That's all I am asking.
