Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aging oppa/hyung.

I am an aging oppa/hyung -_-
I am getting tired easily, crankier daily, raging for the tiny bit of things and venting my anger out with editing. Loll. All I need right now is just a camera, a Nikon or Canon preferable for me to be able to have epic snap shots because I can't stand taking pictures with my 1.3 mega pixel Nokia 5300 camera anymore! It's killing my picture quality and my patience D< I have to play with editing and mind you, I am not using photoshop. Unlike the professionals, I am an big noob on photoshop so yeah. I'll take my time to try learning how to use photoshop while at the mean time, I like what I have done so far.

Now, my current favorite snap shot is this. 


Taken : The building opposite OCBC Bank beside the post office of Klang. 


Taken : Just right outside of OCBC Bank beside the post office of Klang.


Taken : On the plane heading back to Malaysia from Taiwan.


Taken : On the plane heading back to Malaysia from Taiwan.


Taken : Just in front of 7eleven near my shop. 


Bonus for you because I was testing the editing sections ♥

Hahaha, I honestly want to take up photography after getting my diploma. It's gonna be worthy of my time on having these kind of snap shots if I owned a DSLR. 

;A; the clouds reminds me of Yesung so so so bloody much! In fact I was thinking about Yesung when I took the first picture (: He is such a precious prince ♥ And clouds reminds me so much of Youngwoon. I miss him. Everytime I look into the sky, I think of Yesung and then I'll play YeoHaeng on the player. Next thing you know, I'll tear thinking of Youngwoon while staring at the sky. It's a precious feeling. No one understands how I feel.

NOTE : If you want to take out the pictures, please credit them. I didn't watermark my pictures because I wanted a genuine feel on it. Should I find these pictures being used without crediting, oh trust me. I will have my ways on getting you suffer for plagiarizing other people's work. Thank you & I hope you enjoyed this post.

And you can click on the picture for bigger view if you want. But there is no need because it's already the original size ;)

p/s : save earth. omg I am so sleepy T-T