Saturday, August 21, 2010

cha cha cha change.

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE.

Because Hyun Ah said so, there you go. Made some pretty changes to Cherry :) You like it don't you? I put up your favorite onionhae → Honah Lee section's picture (hahahaa, didn't I tell you that my blog aka Cherry LOVES Lee Donghae very very much?) & of course my beansprouthyuk ♥ kekeke. Even had their official signature there. Be thankful. Took me an hour or so do to all these changes (including the header) because I was spending half & hour deciding on which hyukhae picture to use and finally settled with the veggie!hyukhae because, they are simply adorable. And of course the pretty header is edited by yours truly, me! ;A; can you spot me in the picture? (yes, that picture contains me and some people inside it) I like how the angle of the picture was taken. It was taken back in April 2009 because we were fooling around during training.

Sighs, so hard to find pretty pictures in my folders D< I need to explore for more sophisticated pictures. I need vintage art. I don't know what is wrong with me but I am loving vintage pictures and shots of precious scenes :mhm: 

Well, that's all for now. Goodbye.

p/s : Save energy, save earth~ How long have I not been telling you ppl to do this?! No wonder the air has gotten worse for the past whole month! D<