KIM JONGWOON

The one man who buys a tortoise at the price of 350000won.
The one man who explores the members room and touches their philtrum in the middle of the night.
The one man with a enchanting vocal.
The one man who fails adorably.
The one man with the weirdest behavior ever.
The one man who fails adorably.
The one man with the weirdest behavior ever.
The one man with a pair of small hands yet he wins the arm wrestle.
The one man who dances an octopus dance with the stiffest moves ever.
The one man who ate all 3 hottest chili in the world and not complain.
The one man who collect bugs.
& there is no other than Kim Jongwoon.

Happy Birthday Yesung! ♥

because I ship HyukSung as well ♥
\O// It's yeh yeh's 3rd Birthday post! 8D I am also a Yesung stan. Insult him and I'll make sure to put you on my banned list :)