Saturday, September 11, 2010

Legally Blonde.

AHERM. Throughout the 11 years of friendship we shared, I believe Cherry (blog's name) contains your birthday post every year since it was born and this year is no different!

Yes, the little innocent(not) and adorable Samantha has grown up to be the pretty & shortnot-so-tall legal woman in Malaysia! You're officially the member of the Aging Club ♥ Hahaha, this girl. I've known her ever since we were 7 years old. We've been through many shits and more shits but in the end, we're still awesome humans living on planet earth. Funny how we're labeled as best friends when we have opposite interest in almost everything! Even our personality is totally opposite but in the end, I think the fact that she is vulnerable and gullible most of the time, there's always me, the aggressive and scary one to be there for her.

I don't want to crap much because words don't prove anything but I believe we've always been on a unique friendship. Happy Legal Day! Now, join me in the aging process! ♡



Blahh so hard to find a good picture of Nickhun .__.


Surprise appearance by Mr.Jung.

YES YOU'RE OFFICIALLY LEGAL SO PLEASE STOP ABUSING THE POOR HYUNG AKA ME AND START PAMPERING ME. KTHXBAI.

p/s : Sorry I couldn't celebrate your birthday with you D; 
pp/s : Your gift, it'll prolly be supa late considering I am lazy and broke :)
ppp/s : You know I love you even after all those shits we've been through. Less than 3!