What? I've only been with them for 2 years and 3 months 4 days okay :)
And throughout these 2 years, I believe many things happened that could have effect the fans that has been with them for over the past 5 years. 5 years is a long time. Hello, I graduated from High School within 5 years, so yeah. I'm a proud fan. Yes, it is normal that beginner fans are ABSOLUTELY to the extreme but as you continue loving, I think your perceptions, thinkings, and the way of living life changes along and that's a good thing. I like how my past two years has became better in every sense except my social-life, and my money wise but then again, it's my life. I choose how to live it. I don't want to crap much and go all emotional because if I do so, I'm gonna start bawling up my eyes and look like a real zombie -_-
HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY SUPER JUNIOR.
Bias will be bias XD Besides, it's the only picture I found in my folder that has Zhou Mi & Henry gege in it....along with the chamwhore!Hyuk but that's besides the point ♥
I don't want to go with the forever (number) issue, as long as you guys are striving through your careers, I'm happy. I'll be happy as long as you guys continue performing regardless any obstacles you guys have to face. I love you all.
And also, to SJ-World.net's efforts and hardwork. They are really awesome.
And also, to SJ-World.net's efforts and hardwork. They are really awesome.


