Sunday, November 14, 2010

Of IPHONE 6, Uniqlo & Fried Brains.

So I met up with Enne, Pooi Yee, Laura & Ying joined last minute! :) 

Last week we had this epic "discussion" where we were supposed to discuss about the said outing but it turned out to be a spazzing and spamming conversation because it just so happened that Yesung (Laura's bias) and my precious Hyukjae was DJ-ing on Sukira! When you put Yesung & Hyuk together, you get crazy hyuksung/yehyuk bias spazzing like crazy fangirls aka Laura & me. 

And then we finally meet up after two weeks! Initially Ying couldn't make it but in the end, she did. Don't ask why. So, I went with my brother (oh just because I can't travel alone to KL so he had to accompany me) to Times Square to meet up with Enne, Pooi Yee & Laura but the oppa wanted to get earphones first so we headed down to LG1 to get pretty earphones. And the most unexpected thing ever, to happen in a shopping mall. Lion Dance for an opening ceremony. I swear I almost went deaf for a moment ._. So loud okay ;( After almost getting myself deaf, we headed up to Starbucks and saw Enne (almost dying) together with Pooi Yee sitting there miserably. LMAO, so I did scared them anyway ^^ Laura arrived at the same time and we ordered our respective drinks. 

Note : Pictures are all from Laura's blog.


Another heavenly drink cause both me & Laura ordered it ♥

So while waiting for Ying to arrive, we had epic and kuku-fied brain conversations. I mean seriously we sat there for about 2 hours laughing over stupid things that happen because Enne got her brain fried and thus, affecting everybody! 


Mini free Toffee Nut Ice Blended Christmas Special for everyone~ 


Laura was not happy with the taste. In my opinion it tasted like caramel cappucino or something. Not the best but worth the try :) 

So in the end, we laughed, laughed and laughed even more when Ying arrived without even noticing all of us (we were sitting right near the entrance and laughing like some mad people trying to keep a low profile) and she even went upstairs! Lol, had to ask Laura to make an appearance to get Ying to notice us ^_^ 

Then we decided to head to UNIQLO and on the way there, I saw this guy with pink sleeveless shirt, armpit hair and ewww, it turned me off so badly I almost wanted to cry ;____; I mean seriously, armpit hairs and pink, two of my most NOT-LIKE-ABLE things in life unless it revolves around my bias. WHAT, BIAS ALWAYS COMES FIRST AND THEY MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT. NUFF SAID OKAY. 

In the end we reached UNIQLO and the crowd there was, amusing. I mean I can barely breathe in there but the items are really worthy cause the promotion is awesome and for cheap people like me who wants to get pretty things at low price, it's a good chance but I didn't find anything interesting D; I wanted to get the long sleeved shirt with hoods but the line for the fitting room is super long and I was running out of time. 

So then the Klang humans headed back and overall I think we had fun :) THANK YOU LAURA FOR THE KEYCHAIN ♥ 


EHEHEHEHEHEH PEDO MODE.



SO CUTE OKAY.


He was rather catchy trying to walk and balance himself with the balloon.

& the rest is history.


Pooi Yee's sexy legs /smirks.


Ying's forever awesome shoes. Don't argue, even Jimmy Choo's heels can't beat this shoes. 


And let's just say the main thing was the shoes, not the mannequin :)

OH, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS IPHONE 6? TEEHEE :) ONLY WE HAVE THEM BUT SOMEHOW SUJU MEMBERS FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND THEY ARE USING IT TOO :) IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT, GO STALK SUJU, OR MAYBE JUST YESUNG ^^

p/s : Save the earth. I swear I miss saying this D;