Friday, June 3, 2011

#445 Hari Belia 2011


민욱 오빠! ♥


인환 와 민욱 오빠!


헨리 (and abang polis)


혁재 와 규현


슈퍼주니어-M


BOY 我一看到你,I go Cra Cra Crazy

我只想要你做我的 Baby

我想看透你的心但是我没有办法,

我可不可以牵你的手?


난 너 또 봤어요.  난 너무 행북 겠어. 
고마워요, 이혁재 ♥


28th May 2011 marks another special day in my life. 

Because I didn't sleep the day before, I had slight fever while waiting until 10pm. But the moment I saw him, I was just amazed. Mesmerized,hypnotized and just star struck. Every time I see his face, I can't help but to stare and just admire his beauty. And I always teared, when I see him in real life. Although it has only been 3 times, I teared 3 times. And call it fate or accident, he was the very first member I saw during rehearsal. The picture up there, where there is him and Kyuhyun, to be honest I didn't even notice Kyuhyun's presence. All I saw was Hyukjae in a very cute hat and he was playing hide & seek as well as busy bodying with the managers ^^

Next, met up with all online frans~♥ hehehehehe only thing was we got separated -_-
i didn't get to eat steph's ddeokbukki and only got to greet them for a while because all the fans so gila we can't even move in the line.

The experience, I really enjoyed the entire one hour. And I was really really really happy, to hear Kyuhyun's 如果你也听说 live. Zhou Mi sang Fish Leong's 3.00am and it was just fantastic. He deserves a solo himself. Next, Mr.Henry Lau performed Off My Mind live. OFF MY MIND LIVE. Can you imagine how happy I was?! I've been anticipating for his solo live version and he gave us Malaysians the best gift ever! Him, performing his own solo song, live in Malaysia only. You don't understand how I feel unless you ship Henry and understand how Henry and Zhou Mi never get enough chances to shine unless it's an SJM activity. Next, Ryeowook sang Teresa Teng's song and it was beautiful. He was really friendly too! He kept smiling and waving at all of us who kept shouting his name during his solo. Moving on, Lee Hyuk Jae. Oh god his performance, him dancing to Michael Jackson was just flawless. He...I...dhajskdhasjkdhaskj whatever I love Michael Jackson and him. It was sad that Sungmin didn't get a solo though :( I was expecting him to sing the chinese song he sang for 100% Entertainment but sadly, he didn't. And the fact that Donghae and Siwon didn't attend is very depressing.

I met him twice, I'm happy. Till we meet again ♥ 

notes : All pictures are credited as tagged. Non-watermark pictures are thanks to Marctensia.
p/s : i have a fetish for minwook oppa. deal with it.