And I finally met Jae Seob and Hoon for the first time and I swear, they are gorgeous in reality.
Jae seob was just, oh god. He's amazing when he started rapping okay!
AND PRECIOUS BB HOON WAS SO SHY AND JUST HSJKDHS OSM.
He sang 4men's song for the fan and I was just "wow-ing". They deserve more love ♥
Picture credit; mykpophuntress.
Picture credit: @_zicokitty, @janghyunseungs
We troll~ met new troller Lynn and Irisy (the pervert)
The next day, I went to watch Amy's finale in the 8tv Ultimate Power Star.
Oh, I was so happy meeting Wang Ren Fu and Sun Xie Zhe from 5566. I used to fangirl over them!
And then I met Fish Leong too. She is very amazing.
This year, I've met a lot of artist by luck.
Gurmit Singh
2AM
Super Junior M
UKISS
Fish Leong
Sun Xie Zhe
Wang Ren Fu
I just need to meet Beast in July again to satisfy my personal kpop need ^_^ I really wish that I can meet SHINEE, F(X), SNSD, INFINITE, BLOCK B for once in my life.


