My unglamorous image has been captured by these bunch of people. So embarrassing please ㅠㅠ but it was so nice & sweet of them :') I apologize for not crying though! Hahahaha because the situation was so funny and sudden I can only laugh at how sweet and adorable they are ♥
Birthday cake from the lovelies and they refuse to tell me who baked it :(
Sobs, love them all ♥
Invaders of the day! and I'm actually posting up my unglamorous image just to show the world how sweet these people are :') Yan Teng who starved the entire day for I-forgot-what-reason, Jasmine who skipped an hour of studying, Willis who wasted his "precious" sleeping time and Yong Sheng who...is very free at the moment n_n Thank you, really ♥ (and Samantha Tew Siew Lynn, the master plan of all but she couldn't make it because her schedule took all of her energy from her ;~;), also my brother and mother who AFFILIATED with them for the invasion. heryoh, memang must sayang them all (○^∇^)_旦~~
this is present from mama ♥
and this is present from the four of them. it was really delicious by the way ^_^
This year's April has been a roller coaster ride. 30th = Finals begin! TIME FOR WAR.
Also, to my lovely yadongcrew who spammed my mentions, my FAVOURITE and FOREVER SAYANGS FROM TROLL CLUB, EMOCLUB, I love you all so very much!!! ♥ And everyone who wished me!
Also, THIS, BY VIVIENNE CHONG KEA HUI, your tweet made me teary. ♥
Also this year I got a wish all the way from Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, London, Indonesia, Korea and Phillipines~ Muahaha so much love from all around the world o(*⌒―⌒*)o♥

